Amazing Design Tattoos Of Bangladeshi Girls

Tattoo is one kind of Art. One kind of pure Hobby. But, Somebody take it as a craze. The loved to Do ink Tattoo on there body. Boys and girls are also liked it. But, according to artists said, "Girls are mostly creative in tattoo design."
Honestly we found some Photos of Bangladeshi, Indian and Pakistani girls. Today we share some Bangladeshi women's Quotes about there tattoo and Pictures which is not mentioned in that post for there privacy. Somebody used mirror name also. 


If You have a Creative Tattoo which is Designed by your choice. You can send that to us. ( Boys + Girls)
Next Post we will share Boys creative tattoos. So be first and win also a attractive gift hamper!

[ Sending Process:
Name: _ _(you can send mirror name. and your identity will be hide)
Address:_ _(current)
Mobile: _ _ (not must necessary)
And Email Your Tattoos Three Different Angle Photos To Us.
*Our Mail Address: amraito.com@gmail.com ]

If anyone have Tattoo and Piercing Studio Please Contact us. We will cover your Work on Internet.

Quotes By Girls:
Sanjida Tushi: I feel brave and proud to got a tattoo!
Atleen: Its about my bf choices also. but I wish I have another for me!
Farhana Dolon Prianka: I love butterflies. So I inked it to my heart(chest)
Tasoova mir: Its fun to attract people to me. I m different.

Pictures:
Previous
Next Post »

1 Comments:

Write Comments
10:36 AM delete

ummm what a collection

:-bd

Best Web Hosting Company in Bangladesh
Professional Support is Our Impression

Reply
avatar